Caramel Apple CakeFrom pleclare 2 years ago
- 3 granny smith apples,peeled,cored and cut in 1/4" slices shopping list
- 3 TB lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 c raisins shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2/3 c dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c milk shopping list
- 1/4 c unsalted butter,melted plus 2 TB cold unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2/3 c caramel sauce shopping list
- whipped cream(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Heat oven to 350'. coat 8x8" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2. Place apples in bottom of baking dish;drizzle with lemon juice. Top with raisinscinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3. In large bowk,whisk flour,baking powder,baking soda,and salt. In small bowl,blend egg,sugar,1/4 c milk,melted butter and vanilla.
- 4. Make a well in center of flour mixture and stir in egg mixture. Pour batter over apples in dish.
- 5. In small saucepan,combine remaining 1/4 c milk,2 TB butter and caramel sauce;bring to a boil,then remove from heat and pour over batter in baking dish.
- 6. Bake for 40-45 mins. or till toothpick tests clean. Spoon out servings and serve with whipped cream ,if desired
People Who Like This Dish 16
- rentausha Clarksville, US
- kandi928 KIRKLAND, WA
- doreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- jlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- SadiesMom Nowhere, Us
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!