Three Cheese Chicken CasseroleFrom riverznnd 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 can condensed cream soup of your choice-- (10-3/4 ounces) shopping list
- 1 package wide egg noodles -- (8-ounce) cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese or whatever kind you have in the fridge shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced celery shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 can sliced mushrooms -- (4 ounces) drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter -- melted shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl . Stir to coat evenly. Put in a (9x13) casserole. Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- OR if you want it ready when you come home from work:
- in a crock pot, 6-10 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high.
- Makes enough for 6 regular folks or two hungry teenage boys!
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookriverznnd Nashua, NH
- Not added to any groups yet!