Chicken And Peppers With Black Bean Garlic SauceFrom joe1155 5 years ago
- 1 chicken breast, sliced shopping list
- 1 red and green bell pepper, cut in cubes shopping list
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the bias about the same size as the chicken and bell peppers shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1.5 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee black bean garlic Sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp rice wine or dry sherry shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat wok or frying pan till smoking hot. Add 1 Tbsp of the oil and some salt. When it starts to smoke again, add the bell pepper and stir fry ca 3 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add the second Tbsp of oil and some salt.
- Add the chicken to the wok in one layer and let fry a minute or two. Add the spring onion and stir-fry until the chicken is almost done.
- Put the peppers back into the wok and add the sauce mixture. Cook another minute or so and serve over Jasmin rice.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!