Pasta Salad With Creamy Red Wine VinaigretteFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound vegetable radiatore or other short cut pasta, cooked according to package & cooled shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, sliced or diced shopping list
- 1 cup cucumbers, diced (I used little Persians with the skin still on) shopping list
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced (I used mini red vine), seeded shopping list
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, grated shopping list
- sea salt & black pepper, freshly ground - to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine vinaigrette and mayo and mix well. In a large bowl toss the mixture with the pasta and veggies. Add cheese and toss well. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!