Chicken With Cream Cheese SauceFrom gkwillow 2 years ago
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (I used garlic powder, only 1/2 tsp) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 can chicken broth shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon white wine shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken on both sides in olive oil. Add wine, red pepper flakes and garlic powder. Cook about 1 minute.
- Add 3/4 can chicken broth to pan. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer for 20 - 25 minutes until chicken is cooked. Remove chicken.
- In small bowl, mix flour and remaining broth. Pour in skillet, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer, add cream cheese (cut in cubes) and stir until melted and thick.
- Return chicken to skillet and turn to coat with cream cheese sauce. Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating1 people
This looks awesome, GKWillow. I like the idea of adding veggies. I can picture it with broccoli or asparagus. Thanks for sharing a great looking recipemrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it
mrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it