Chili Cheese CornFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- 4 cups corn kernels -- fresh or frozen shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese -- grated shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese -- room temperature shopping list
- 7 ounces green chiles (canned) -- chopped shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cumin -- ground shopping list
- 1 clove chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 jalapeno chopped (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter 1 1/2 quart baking dish or cast iron
- skillet. Mix all ingredients in large bowl until well combined.
- Transfer to prepared dish. Bake until bubbling, about 30 minutes.