Potato & White Bean SoupFrom cheffiona 5 years ago
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion finely chopped shopping list
- 2-3 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 carrot thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 potatoes peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground tumeric shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon mild curry powder shopping list
- 3 3/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon chili puree shopping list
- 14 ounce can white beans (or beans of your choice)drained and rinsed shopping list
- 3/4 cup frozen peas shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat the olive oil in a pan add the onion & garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until the onion is starting to soften.
- 2. Add the carrot, potato, tumeric, garam masala, curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes. Then add the tomatoes, water and chili puree with a inch of salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 3. Add the beans and peas and simmer for a further 15minutes or until veggies are tender.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!