Chicken FranceseFrom pleclare 2 years ago
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 c all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 TB vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 boneless,skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- (4-5 oz ea) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 c chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 c white wine shopping list
- 1/4 c lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 c butter,cut up(no substitutes) shopping list
- 1 TB chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- Fresh gr. blk. pepper,to taste shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Heat oven to 300'. Beat eggs with a fork in shallow pan. Spread flour in another shallow pan.
- 2. Heat oil in lg. skillet over med-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt. Dip each breast in flour,shakinf off excess,then dip in egg.Cook chicken 3 mins per side,until golden. Transfer to a plate;place in ocen;keep warm.
- 3 Discard oil from skillet..Add chicken broth,wine and lemon juice and bring to boil. Boil 6 mins,until mixture is reduced to 1/3 c . Remove pan from heat;whisk butter into sauce,until slightly thickened. Stir in parsley and pepper. Serve sauce over chicken,garnish with lemon slices,if desired.