Easy Tuna Pasta Salad for OneFrom mrspotatohead 9 years ago
- 1/2 cup elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) can tuna in olive oil, undrained (I use Genova) shopping list
- 1 small tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or less to preference) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (or more to taste) shopping list
- salt and pepper (to taste) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine macaroni and tuna (undrained - the olive oil is key to the recipe). Gently break up tuna while mixing.
- Add tomato, basil and lemon juice. Combine well.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Combine well.
- Chill to allow flavors to blend at least one hour or overnight.