Easy Cheesy Zucchini BakeFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 2 med. tomatoes,peeled and cut in wedges shopping list
- 2 small zucchini,sliced shopping list
- 2 small yellow summer squash,sliced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp dried basil shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c grated Parmesan or romano cheese shopping list
- 1/3 c dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 c shredded mozzarella (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350'. Combine tomatoes,zucchini,squash,seasonings and cheddar cheese. Place in a 1-1/2 Qt. baking dish. Top with parmesan or romano cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake for 45 mins or till the vegetables are tender. If you want,you can then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the top and let stand 5 mins,so the cheese melts before serving.