Zucchini Crab CakesFrom midgelet 2 years ago
- 2 cups drained packed shredded or grated zucchini shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated or minced onion shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 Tbs melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning ( seafood seasoning ) shopping list
- flour to dredge shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all and dredge in flour. Fry in oil, turning when golden brown on each side. I got 7 cakes or patties, yield depends on how you shape them.
- Ideally I would serve each on a lettuce leaf cup, wedge of lemon and tarter sauce on the side.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Made these last night, they were so delicious and a huge hit at my party... Thanks for sharing!! :) (I'll post my picture too! )iwannabachef in Buena Park loved it