Zucchini Crab CakesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 2 cups drained packed shredded or grated zucchini shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated or minced onion shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 Tbs melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning ( seafood seasoning ) shopping list
- flour to dredge shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all and dredge in flour. Fry in oil, turning when golden brown on each side. I got 7 cakes or patties, yield depends on how you shape them.
- Ideally I would serve each on a lettuce leaf cup, wedge of lemon and tarter sauce on the side.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
Made these last night, they were so delicious and a huge hit at my party... Thanks for sharing!! :) (I'll post my picture too! )iwannabachef in Buena Park loved it