Thai PaiFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1 12-14 inch pizza crust(if using fresh dough, prebake the crust, slightly) shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 7oz spicy tomato sauce(I get mine in the Mexican section) shopping list
- 2-3 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 large bell pepper, diced shopping list
- about 1/2 cup fresh pineapple, chopped shopping list
- about 8-10 medium sized basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4lb broccoli slaw(or shredded cabbage) shopping list
- 1T oyster sauce shopping list
- 1t worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1T Thai chili sauce shopping list
- 1t dry Thai seasoning(I get mine from myspicesage.com) shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- about 6oz white melty cheese, shredded(I used jack rather than mozzarella, but that would work fine :) shopping list
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro shopping list
- couple T salted peanuts shopping list
- fresh Thai peppers, whole(optional) shopping list
- 1/2lb bonless pork loin chops shopping list
- juice from 1 lime shopping list
- 1T worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2T Thai chili sauce shopping list
- 2T oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the chop ingredients and let marinate a few minutes while preparing rest of the ingredients.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining oyster sauce, chili sauce, Worcestershire, Thai seasoning and ground pepper in small bowl.
- Add broccoli slaw to a medium bowl and pour over the above mixture.
- Toss to coat well. Set aside.
- Grill pork over medium high heat for about 5 minutes or so, each side, until internal temp reaches about 140. Discard the marinade from the pork.
- Slice chops, against the grain, in thin strips.
To Layer Pizza
- Brush crust with olive oil(this helps it not get soggy from the tomato sauce :)
- Spread on tomato sauce.
- Add whole basil leaves. See Photo
- Top with pork slices See Photo
- Top with the broccoli slaw mixture(drain if too liquidy)
- Top with pineapple, bell peppers and onions See Photo
- Cover with shredded cheese. See Photo
- If using the Thai peppers, add those to the very top so they can be easily seen, and removed, in case someone doesn't want to eat them. They can be quite hot :)
- Bake at 400 for about 12 minutes until heated through, cheese is melted, and crust is golden brown.
- Immediately sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro and serve.