Crispy Chicken Breasts With Sage And ProscuittoFrom sosousme 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Carefully peel back the chicken skin leaving one side attached. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, then place the sage leaves on top. Top with the slices of prosciutto; fold the chicken skin back over and pat down. See Photo
- Heat an oven-proof saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil; when hot add the chicken breasts skin side down. Cook until nicely browned, then turn and place the pan in the oven to finish cooking, about 10 minutes more See Photo. (I find finishing the chicken in the oven helps it to remain moist and tender.) Let sit for a couple of minutes, then slice and serve.
- Per Serving: 269 Calories; 18g Fat (4g Sat, 10g Mono, 3g Poly); 26g Protein; trace Carbohydrate; 0mg Dietary Fiber; 78mg Cholesterol; 529mg Sodium.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- brandstellar Austin, TX
- tremaine Kannapolis, NC
- cinnamongal Mequon, WI
- gabysegalla Providence, RI
- christinem Worcester, MA
- Olivemoose Nowhere, Us
- luisascatering San Carlos, CA
- DetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- sosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!