Easy Gourmet Broccoli & Stilton SoupFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 1 large potato, finely cubed shopping list
- 4 cups vegetable stock or water shopping list
- 1 head broccoli (about 1/2 lb), chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled Stilton, or the blue cheese of your preference shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the onion and garlic in the olive oil in a large pan until soft (about 5 minutes). Add the potato and stock and simmer until the potato is tender.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add the cheese and whizz to a smooth soup in a blender.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.