Kielbasa StroganoffFrom keni 5 years ago
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 red or sweet onion, diced shopping list
- 1lb fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1lb kielbasa, sliced shopping list
- 2T fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 2T fresh chives, chopped shopping list
- 16oz sour cream shopping list
- 2t dry mustard shopping list
- 1T German mustard(sub Dijon, if needed) shopping list
- 2t worcestershire sauce shopping list
- several dashes hot sauce shopping list
- kosher or sea salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1lb egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in large skillet(cast iron, if possible).
- Add onions and cook about 5 minutes, until softening.
- Add garlic and cook another 5 minutes, or so.
- Add mushrooms and kielbasa and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender.
- Add sour cream, mustard, parsley, chives,Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, a lil salt and plenty of fresh ground pepper.
- Cook until heated through and slightly thickening.
- Either add egg noodles and combine well to serve, or serve sauce over the noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- Luisa1 Rancho Cucamonga, California
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- DoraSoSweet Richmond, Va
- hedgehoglove Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- foodygirl1979 Pittsburgh, PA
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- kromano Central, Tx
- ariadnebarzane Phoenix, AZ
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!