Cheesy Crab Stuffed MushroomsFrom mrtnzangel8 2 years ago
- 15 white button mushrooms, stems removed and wiped clean with a damp paper towel shopping list
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter shopping list
- olive oil-couple of glugs shopping list
- 6 oz can white crab meat, drained shopping list
- 4 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded Kraft Mexican style Queso Quesadilla cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, Romano & asiago cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- dried parsley flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Clean and place mushrooms in baking dish.
- Melt butter with olive oil in microwave then pour over mushrooms and place in a preheated 400* oven for 15-20 minutes till softened.
- Meanwhile mix crab meat, cheeses and garlic powder.
- Remove softened mushrooms and top with a heaping spoonful of crab and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with extra Queso and Parmesan cheeses and place back in oven til melted and bubbly. Approx 15 min.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley flakes, chives or green onions for color.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!