Roasted GarlicFrom recipediva 9 years ago
How to make it
- Slice off the top tip of each head of garlic with a sharp knife.(I cut down until the top of the head is even)
- Arrange in a shallow baking dish. Drizzle with oil. Bake for
- 35-40 minutes or until garlic cloves are soft and tender when
- squeezed. Be careful not to burn garlic. Bake at 350
- Remove from oven and arrange baked heads with their oil on a plate. Dip the bread in the oil and squeeze out the baked pulpfrom the individual garlic cloves onto bread to eat while warm.
- Note: This is one head per person. You may even roast one at a
- time just for yourself!
The Cookrecipediva Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating1 people
When you say oil you do mean extra virgin olive oil right? ^_^
I LOVE roasted garlic, really I just love garlic- even raw which is great for fighting off colds and infections.
invisiblechef in loved it