Ranch Fried ChickenFrom gianc1jj 9 years ago
How to make it
- place chicken in bowl and poke holes with a fork
- pour ranch dressing over chicken to cover and marinate in frig for about 15 or 20 min
- crush club crackers in a zipper bag and add seasoning salt and black pepper to taste
- placed marinated chicken in bag and cover with cracker crumbs
- heat oil in skillet and fry until done
The Cookgianc1jj San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
It was really good. I used a bacon/ranch dressing instead of the buttermilk ranch though, and added bacon bits on top for more flavour.
Really good though. :)singerchick in Kelowna loved it
The chicken was very tasty but I had problems keeping the breading on the chicken as I was frying it. It may have been my pan though. It was very good.l_stewart in Greenfield loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!