Pasta With Spinach Cream SauceFrom monik 1 year ago
How to make it
- Pasta is what u perfer or whatever is avialable in ur kitchen ... boil it as per instruction on the packet ....
- Blend garlic n spinach together not a very fine paste just to be mixed well ... remove it in a large mixing bowl ...Add cream cheese to this mixture and start mixing add olive oil so that it become nice smooth sauce .... once the pasta is boil drain it and add it to sauce directly season it with salt n pepper as per the taste....
- Before serving add sun dried tomatoes drizzle some olive oil n serve with parmesan cheese !!!!
- Enjoy :)
- This one kind of recipe for someone who perfers to eat spinach raw instead cooking it ....
- Tip :-
- I always boil pasta with a very good amount of salt and a bay leaf to give some aroma .... before putting the pasta i add dash of olive oil so that they dont stick together .... and never never ever run cold water over pasta it ruins the taste ....After draining the pasta just drizzle again with olive oil n toss it well ....
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmonik Athens, Greece
The Rating1 people
I needed something quick and easy for dinner tonight and this was it! I didn't have sun dried tomatoes on hand so I used fire roasted peppers instead. Thank you for the great recipe!nettieann01 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!