Chevre Stuffed ChickenFrom DetroitTokyo 5 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz each) shopping list
- 2 oz chevre (soft goat cheese) - I used garlic & herb shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs, divided (use what you like, I used parsley) shopping list
- 3 tbsp flour seasoned to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder & paprika shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbsp milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a glass baking dish with olive oil.
- Combine bread crumbs with 4 tbsp herbs.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk and whisk to incorporate.
- Cut a horizontal slit in the thickest portion of each breast to form a pocket, leaving about 1/2 inch attached, careful not to cut all the way through. Season inside with salt and pepper then stuff each pocket with 1/2 oz of cheese and 1 tbsp herbs. Secure with toothpicks.
- Coat each breast in flour mixture, then dip in egg mixture, and finally in bread crumb mixture. Place in baking dish. Spray each liberally with olive oil. Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour, or until juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- deborah9548502860 Nowhere, Us
- emneedstoeat Nowhere, Us
- krissysrose Santa Ana, CA
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- GabrielaMariaC Nowhere, Us
- luisascatering San Carlos, CA
- ilovecheech Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!