Portuguese Christmas French Toast - RabanadasFrom gourmetana 2 years ago
How to make it
- Mix warm milk, water and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Dip each slice of bread into the milk and water mix. Then into the beaten eggs and ladle on a big plate.
- Pour about 2 inches of vegetable or peanut oil into a frying pan.
- Fry 2 or 3 slices of bread at a time depending of the size of your pan.
- Flip each slice after a minute or 2 until you get an even golden color.
- After fried, coat the slices with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.