White Chocolate Pistachio CookiesFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, room temp (can probably get away with 1/2 cup but we wanted them very buttery) shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups AP flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli) shopping list
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars together. Add milk, extracts, and egg. Mix well. In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Gently fold chocolate chips and nuts into dough. Form balls about 1 tbsp each and lightly flatten (just about half way down). Be sure to leave room between cookies b/c they will spread as they bake.
- Bake in middle rack for 10-15 minutes. 10 minutes will yield softer cookies, 15 more crisp. We baked ours for 12 minutes and they were crispy on the outside and soft in the centers.
- Transfer to cooling rack. Once cooled, store in an airtight container.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!