German Apple Puff PancakeFrom grizzlybear 9 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place 2 round cake pans in oven with 2 Tbsp margarine in each pan; rotate pans until margarine is melted and coats sides of pans.
- Beat flour, milk, salt and eggs.
- Arrange half of apples sliced thinly in each pan; divide batter evenly between pans.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon, sprinkle 2 Tbsp sugar mixture over batter in each pan.
- Bake until puffed and golden brown (about 20-25 minutes).
People Who Like This Dish 9
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- brinton Santa Fe, NM
- sunflower48386 White Lake, MI
- zanna MOUNT CLEMENS, MI
- possumqueen Small Town, Of A
- alaskacookin Kenai, AK
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- kirstencooks Alcala De Henares, ES
- dee Tampa, GB
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔