Roast Beef QuesadillasFrom keni 4 years ago
- 2lbs deli roast beef, sliced thin, but not shaved shopping list
- 1 red onion, sliced thin* shopping list
- 1 red pepper, diced* shopping list
- 8oz blue cheese crumbles(I used gorgonzola) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1T Dijon shopping list
- 8 inch flour tortillas shopping list
- olive oil spray shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and mustard.
- Heat a cast iron skillet to high heat.
- Spread one side of a tortillas with a light coating of the mayo/mustard combo.
- Lightly spray the other side of the tortilla with the olive oil spray and place it, sprayed side down, in the cast iron.
- Immediately layer with a couple pieces of roast beef, onions, peppers and crumbled blue cheese.
- Let cook a couple minutes to warm the tortilla and slightly crisp it. Don't wait too long, or it'll crack when you flip it! :-)
- Flip it over itself, much like you do with and omelet, and immediately remove to a plate. Keep warm while continuing with remaining ingredients, until all the beef is gone.
- Cut each Quesadilla into wedges to serve.
- *If desired, slighly sweat your onions and peppers first in the hot skillet with just a lil bit of butter or oil.