Grilled Buffalo Pork Chop Sandwiches With Blue Cheese MayoFrom keni 4 years ago
- 6 boneless pork loin chops shopping list
- about 8oz bottled hot wing sauce(ie Franks!;-) shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter, melted shopping list
- about 1t ground celery seed(also called celery powder) shopping list
- juice from 1 lemon shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 6 hamburger style buns shopping list
- leaf lettuce or spinach, sliced red onion, tomato, etc(all optional) shopping list
For Spicy blue cheese Mayo
- 3/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/2t celery powder shopping list
- 4-6oz blue cheese crumbles shopping list
- about 2-4t hot wing sauce, as above shopping list
How to make it
- Place pork chops in large zipper style bag.
- Add lemon juice.
- In medium bowl, combine hot sauce, butter, celery powder and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour over chops in bag.
- Close bag and squish the chops all around to cover with marinade.
- Marinate out of fridge for up to 1 hour or in fridge for several hours.
- Let meat rest at room temp for 30 minutes prior to grilling.
- Heat grill to high heat and grill chops for about 2-3 minutes on first side, flip, then grill another 2 minutes or so. If your chops are an inch thick or more, this might take another minute or so per side. (safe internal temp for pork is 145-I usually cook mine to 150)
- Let rest a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with the mayo, below, and desired condiments
For Spicy Blue Cheese Mayo
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
People Who Like This Dish 14
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- chef_dee Nowhere, Us
- christinem Worcester, MA
- hooksc Zeeland, MI
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- chloi121 Where They Do It The Best, New Jersey
- hungrynow Corralitos, CA
- princessakedo Moncton, CA
- superfox12082 Somewhere, Minnesota
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- Plus 4 othersFrom around the world!