Saffron PotatoesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crumble saffron into water and stir. Set aside.
- Wash and cut potatoes horizontally into about 3/4" slices. Pat dry.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large high-sided skillet or pot.
- Brown potatoes 4 minutes per side, keep as one layer in pan.
- Add saffron water, salt and pepper and rapidly simmer 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender and water is mostly evaporated, about 15-20 minutes.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
I had a friend who brought me some saffron from Iran... It is so good.... Thanks for this post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Health Food Junkies422 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables383 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover424 members
Food Blogs60 members