Montana PaniniFrom superdupper 9 years ago
- 1/4 cup ranch shopping list
- 1 small avocado pitted, peeled, and mashed shopping list
- 12 slices sourdough bread, 1/2 inch thick shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced cooked turkey (from deli) shopping list
- 12 slices turkey bacon, crisply cooked and broken in half shopping list
- (I used regular bacon) shopping list
- 1 large tomato, sliced shopping list
- 6 slices colby-monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In small bowl, mix ranch and avocado.
- 2. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with butter. On work surface, place 6 bread slices butter sides down; top with turkey, bacon, tomato, cheese and dressing mixture. Top with remaining bread slices, butter sides up.
- 3. In 12-inch skillet, place sandwiches. Cover and cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooksuperdupper North Haven, ME
The Rating6 people
I do like a good Sandwich! yummmmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Sounds really good. Love to try it!kidaria in BC loved it
This sounds wonderful, nice combination of flavors. Yummy.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!