White Chocolate Chip Cranberry CookiesFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
- 1 C. (2 Sticks) butter, softened (important, for this recipe to turn out the best, you must use real butter) shopping list
- 1 C. sugar shopping list
- ¼ C. brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 ½ C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 Bag white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 sm. bag dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well mixed.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Variations: You can replace the white chocolate chips with regular chocolate chips, and the cranberries with walnuts, to get a delicious chocolate chip walnut cookie!! I use this recipe for all of my cookies because it is the best cookie recipe I've ever come across.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
The Rating7 people
Awesome cookies... thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
There is nothing wrong with this recipe (see Blah's comment.) It is the exact recipe I have used for years, except I only use 1 tsp PURE vanilla extract. Cookies are wonderful. Blah's problem is where she/he lives. Denver. This recipe, and all bakin...morecooper in Plano loved it
Wow these look so good...I don't know what Blah is talking about( I don't see how you can get bitter out of 1 and 1/4 cup of sugar;)...maybe they don't know how to bake!! Keep posting recipes like these!michellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!