Old-fashioned Corn RelishFrom pudgy47 8 years ago
- 3 cups fresh corn shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups chopped seeded cucumber shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sugar 1 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tps. celery seed shopping list
- 1 1/2 tps. mustard seed shopping list
- 1 tps. salt 1/2 tps. ground turmeric shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine all of the ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes or until thickened.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating1 people
Yipee, just what I was looking for. Thank-you.
This was spectacular with back beans and flatbread. It's just the recipe I was looking to find. Thanks so much.
I made a large batch by tripling the recipe and put some in pretty jars and canned them. My friends will be so surprised.