Blue Cheese BurgersFrom pamela 7 years ago
- 3 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 12 hamburger buns or French rolls shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh chives, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper, coarsely ground shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the ground beef, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, hot pepper sauce, chives, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Place, covered, in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill on high heat. Gently create about 12 patties from the mixture.
- Oil the grate and grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until they’re well done. Serve on rolls or buns.
People Who Like This Dish 52
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
I made this last night and it was really delicious!melliegirl in Ladysmith loved it
Yummy. Yummy. Yummy. These were a huge hit. Thanks.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I made a few alterations to fit what I had in my fridge but these burgers were great!
We did not have any blue cheese but we did have feta. We also did not have any chives so I replaced them with shallots. Finally, I used ground tenderloin...moredavidwhittaker in Avon Lake loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!