Roasted Red Pepper AioliFrom DetroitTokyo 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place garlic into food processor bowl, fitted with S-blade. Finely chop.
- Add peppers and process until almost smooth.
- Add mayo & process to incorporate. Scrape down sides to make sure all garlic gets mixed in.
- Season with black pepper to taste. Add salt if you feel the need, I didn't add any and it was a bit salty on its own.
- Serve right away or place in an container in fridge for up to 3 days.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!