Vegan Chocolate-Mint CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- egg replacer for 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup soy milk shopping list
- ½ cup prune puree shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- ¾ cup whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- ¾ cup fresh mint, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 cake pan.
- Mix together the egg replacer, soy milk, prunes, vanilla and water.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly add to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Add the fresh mint.
- Pour into cake pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Whole Foods142 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members