Sweet And Tangy Pork TenderloinFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- * 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil for brushing shopping list
- * ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- * shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- * 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Cut tenderloin into 9 slices and brush with olive oil. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- 2. Place the meat onto preheated grill. Grill until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. When finished, place pork on a plate, and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- 3. While pork is cooking, stir together sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, Dijon mustard, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and horseradish in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, and stir until smooth. Pour sauce over sliced tenderloin to serve.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating5 people
I give this a 5 just on the ingredients alone... next pork tenderloin.... thanks....davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Don't know how I missed this one, great recipe, thanks for posting.henrie in Savannah loved it
So happy to add this to my list of pork tenderloin options. So quick and easy too. It was excellent!glmulligan in Carmel loved it