Sweet And Tangy Pork TenderloinFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- * 1 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloin shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon olive oil for brushing shopping list
- * ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- * shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- * 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- * 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- * 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat. Cut tenderloin into 9 slices and brush with olive oil. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
- 2. Place the meat onto preheated grill. Grill until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. When finished, place pork on a plate, and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- 3. While pork is cooking, stir together sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, Dijon mustard, onion, garlic, red pepper flakes, and horseradish in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, and stir until smooth. Pour sauce over sliced tenderloin to serve.
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating4 people
I give this a 5 just on the ingredients alone... next pork tenderloin.... thanks....davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Don't know how I missed this one, great recipe, thanks for posting.henrie in Savannah loved it
We made this last night. We didnt use a grill, instead we used a broiler and it turned out great. Have you ever thought about trying to add some kind of pineapple marinade to the loin? I bet that would be awesome! Thanks for the great grub!!!!!!knwalter in Paulsboro loved it