Easy Creamed Spinach And CornFrom keni 3 years ago
- 1lb fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped or torn shopping list
- about 3 cups fresh or frozen corn(don't drain) shopping list
- 3T butter shopping list
- 1 sweet onion, diced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2pt heavy cream(you can use a lil less of this :) shopping list
- several dashes hot sauce shopping list
- kosher or seal salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In large skillet or similar(I used cast iron), melt butter and cook onion until tender.
- Add garlic, corn and cream and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer, stirring often, to thicken sauce.
- Add hot sauce, salt pepper and spinach and carefully stir into the hot corn/cream.
- Heat just until spinach is wilting.