2 By Keni

• mommyluvs2cook 11 years ago
    Garlic, Chive And Sage Biscuits/saved

As you can tell by my picture I left them in the oven a couple minutes too long, oops! Surprisingly though the outside was crispy but the inside was very moist! The chive flavor really comes through and they were very yummy! I got exactly 12 biscuits. I plan on making her recipe Pork La Keni as suggested to serve over them.

Easy Creamed Spinach And Corn

So easy! Never had creamed spinach before so this was new to me! This took no time to make and tons of flavor. 2 good one's Keni!!
    Flag
  • frankieanne 11 years ago said:
    I thought those biscuits looked good when she posted them. They look like (to me) they would go good with a white bean/ham soup of some kind. I've never had creamed spinach before, although I do love spinach, and I certainly wouldn't think of pairing it with corn! Looks delicious!
    Flag
  • mrpiggy 11 years ago said:
    Both of those look great, ML2C. I have tried to make biscuits only once. I think that was enough to keep me with the tubed stuff for now. I really fumbled the ball there. Eventually I will try again. For now, I will just admire all the work you guys do : )

I havent seen Keni is what seems like forever. I hope she returns soon. I need someone to give me a hard time :(
    Flag
    I think there are a couple of us who are worried about Keni, MrP. Hopefully she will return soon to give you a hard time.
    Flag
  • pkusmc 11 years ago said:
    Those look great! I've bookmarked the creamed spinach and corn but haven't made it yet. Keni's okay. Just sorting some stuff out. She knows she hasn't posted in a while...so she's got some catching up to do!
    Flag
  • mommyluvs2cook 11 years ago said:
    The spinach and corn combo worked great!

So glad to hear Keni's well. I was one of the worried one's!
    Flag
    Thanks for letting us know about Keni, pkusmc. I was a worrier as well. :)
    Flag
  • Good4U 11 years ago said:
    Thanks for the update on Keni, Pkusmc:-) I have been wondering and worrying as well! I can't say I have ever tried corn and spinach together either! Those biscuits look really good though:-)
    Flag
  • mrpiggy 11 years ago said:
    PK, thanks for filling us in. Let her know that she is in our thoughts
    Flag
    I'll let her know.
    Flag
    Keni wants you all to know that she got your messages and texts, and that she really appreciates that you are all thinking of her. She is okay, and will be back as soon as she can.
    Flag
  • keni 11 years ago said:
    Hey guys! Sometimes, you just need to be spurred into action. Messages from you guys did just that, so, thank you.

For those who sent me messages to various places, thank you. <3 means a lot to me.

New recipes are pending, trust me. Hope everyone is well.

As always, thanks pk for the kick in the ass. hehehe
    Flag
    That's what I'm here for, ma'am.
    Flag
  • keni 11 years ago said:
    and Lord knows you enjoy it, Marine ;-)
    Flag

Have a comment? Join this group first →