Chocolate Eggnogg Company CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1 oz semisweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1 tbsp hot fudge sundae sauce, room temperature shopping list
- 1 box plain chocolate cake mix (not fudge or devil's food, without pudding) shopping list
- 1 cup eggnog shopping list
- 1/3 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cloves shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch pan and dust with flour. Set the pan aside.
- Place the all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula.
- Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more, scraping the sides down again if needed.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake 38 to 42 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert it onto a serving platter to cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods772 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Just Love To Cook48 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Original Recipes143 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members