Champagne And Wild Berries SangriaFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
- 1 pound frozen wild berries mix shopping list
- 1 bottle champagne (I like the dry one, but use whatever you prefer) shopping list
- 1 bottle rosé wine shopping list
- 3 cups soda shopping list
- 6 slices of lemon shopping list
- 3 cinnamon sticks shopping list
- 1 vanilla pod (opened lengthwise) shopping list
- 2 tbsp confectionery sugar (more if you like, just taste it before serving) shopping list
- ice cubes shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except the ice.
- Pour into jars. Top with ice cubes and serve.
- Note: You get a much better result if you keep the champagne and the rosé wine in the fridge until you make the sangria.