Ricotta Stuffed Soft BreadFrom gourmetana 1 year ago
- Batter shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn starch shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- Stuffing shopping list
- 2 cups ricotta shopping list
- 1/2 fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 cup pitted and roughly chopped olives shopping list
- 1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line a rectangular pan with parchment paper.
- Put all the batter ingredients in a food processor until you get a smooth batter.
- In a bowl mix the stuffing ingredients.
- Pour half the batter in the pan and distribute evenly the stuffing over it. Pour over the remaining batter.
- Put in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes before cutting.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookgourmetana Aveiro, Portugal
The Rating1 people
Made this last night and ADORED it. It was fabulous! What a cool recipe! I used basil instead of parsley as I didn't have any parsley in the house. It makes A LOT! Am pleased to hear that it freezes well! :) More in IMI!
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
That is very cool. Would never have thought to do that. Thanks! Great post!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it