Zucchini PancakesFrom photogeek 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Grate zucchini (skin on) and drain the liquid.
- 2. Mix in 2 eggs, garlic powder (amount is up to you), salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Add flour; if the mixture appears to be too liquidy add more flour.
- 4. Heat oil in the skillet over medium heat; spoon the zucchini mass into small pancakes; cook on each side till golden-brown (each side literally takes only about 1 minute).
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookphotogeek Ottawa, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!