Ramen Noodle SaladFrom twill10 2 years ago
- ramen noodlE SALAD shopping list
- 1 lg. head cabbage, cut fine shopping list
- 4 tbsp. sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 c. slivered almonds shopping list
- 2 pkg. ramen noodles (chicken flavored) shopping list
- 3/4 c. green onions & tops shopping list
- Brown seeds and almonds. Do separately as one brown faster. Smash noodles with rolling pin. shopping list
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- chicken flavor packets from soup shopping list
- 4 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 6 tbsp. vinegar (or rice wine vinegar if you like, but is more expensive) shopping list
- 1 c. oil shopping list
How to make it
- Toss dressing, onions, cabbage and noodles, 2-3 hours before serving. Add almonds and seeds right before serving. You can cut cabbage, mix dressing, etc, the day before.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
The Rating1 people
I made this yesterday and it was delicious...loved the combination of cabbage and crunchy ramen noodles and the dressing was perfect, tangy & sweet..great summer salad! I posted this in the "I Made It" group more
My kind of salad!
Here's another to add to IMI!