Pork Or Chicken Stir-fried With Fresh GingerFrom berry 8 years ago
- 300 grams sliced pork loin (or chicken breast) shopping list
- 2 onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded young ginger shopping list
- 6 - 7 ear mushrooms shopping list
- 1 tomato shopping list
- 3 spring shallots shopping list
- 1 red spur chilli shopping list
- 2 green chillies shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar ( better if you have brown sugar) shopping list
- 2 tsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil cooking shopping list
How to make it
- Peel the skin from the onion and cut into slices about 1/4 centimeter thick.
- Cut the basal portion from the ear mushrooms, wash, soak in warm water until softened and the chop coarsely.
- Wash the spur chillies and slice diagonally. Wash the tomato, cut into one- centimeter-thick slices and remove the seeds
- Wash the spring shallots and cook them into short sections
- Heat the oil into a wok. When hot, put in the onions and then the pork and stir-fry.
- Add the mushrooms, the ginger and the chillies and season with the fish sauce, sugar and then, add the spring shallots and tomato; stir everything, dip into a plate and serve with rice
The Cookberry Winter Park, FL
The Rating5 people
I love spicy stir fries like this one Annie they are quick and full of flavor. Ginger is so fragrant and the steam caries it up to your breath. Ah it smells so good.
five stars from me
Michaeltrigger in loved it