Italian Salami Pasta SaladFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup diced vidalia onion shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 3 cups broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3/4” pieces shopping list
- 1 zucchini, cut into 3/4” cubes shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 3/4 lb black pepper salametti, cut into 3/4” cubes shopping list
- 1 pint halved grape tomatoes shopping list
- 1 pound tri-color rotini shopping list
- 1 tbsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup drained chopped black olives, optional shopping list
- 1/2 cup lemon-parmesan-vinaigrette.html">Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add onion and garlic; sauté until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli, red pepper, zucchini and wine; sauté until vegetables are just tender, about 4 minutes. See Photo
- Add salami and tomatoes; toss until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer to large bowl.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of water with the 1 tbsp salt. Drain and immediately add to the vegetables. See Photo
- Add olives and dressing See Photo. Stir to coat well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Whole Foods142 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
Garden Harvest90 members
Unusual Combinations82 members