Chicken In Beer BatterFrom vivian 9 years ago
- THE BATTER shopping list
- 110g (4oz) plain flour shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- pinch of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 150ml (5fl oz) beer shopping list
- 1 egg white, stiffly whipped shopping list
- THE chicken shopping list
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips shopping list
- 1 tbsp flour shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Sieve the flour, salt and cayenne pepper into a bowl.
- Add the oil and beer and whisk thoroughly.
- Fold in the whipped egg white.
- Dip the chicken strips in the flour, and the batter.
- Deep fry in the oil for approximately 1 minute, until crispy.
- Remove and season with salt and pepper
- Good served with a sweet chili sauce and a crispy salad.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- linebb956 La Feria, TX
- suzalleogram Easthampton, MA
- mgathena Bothell, WA
- angelkisses Lexington, SC
- cookin_in_pa Erie, PA
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- 2raunchy Southampton, MA
- knwalter Paulsboro, New Jersey
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔