Miniature Langostino Lobster RollsFrom luisascatering 2 years ago
- 1 pound cooked langostino or lobster tails, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup Best Foods/Hellmans mayonnaise shopping list
- fresh lemon juice, to taste shopping list
- fresh chives, chopped shopping list
- Old Bay Seasoning or cajun seasoning, to taste shopping list
- ~ shopping list
- 12 small soft dinner rolls (or quality hot dog buns) shopping list
- melted, clarified butter (for brushing on bread) shopping list
- kettle cooked olive oil potato chips, lightly crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Combine lobster, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives and seasoning in a small bowl.
- Cut rolls (see attached pics on how to) or buns quarted crosswise. Brush cut sides with butter. Working in batches, toast cut sides of rolls or buns until golden brown (I used an electric griddle). Transfer to serving platter and fill each with a little lobster salad. Garnish with extra chives and crushed kettle chips.