Baked Crab RangoonFrom DetroitTokyo 3 years ago
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt (I used 0%) shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (may use reduced fat) shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce (I used reduced sodium) shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sugar shopping list
- red pepper flakes, to taste shopping list
- 1 4.25 oz. can crab meat, drained (I used Trader Joe's brand @ $1.99 & was impressed at the flavor & quality) shopping list
- 30 won ton wrappers shopping list
- cornstarch + water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine yogurt, cream cheese, green onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, Worcestershire, sugar, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Fold in crab.
- Combine a bit of corn starch with cold water in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Spray paper with cooking spray.
- Lay out 4 won ton wrappers at a time. Place about 2 tsp filling into center of each. Wet edges with corn starch paste. Fold wonton wrapper over filling, creating a triangle shape. Press down edges and seal tightly, removing any air pockets. Set aside and repeat until all filling is used.
- Place rangoons onto prepared baking sheets. Spray liberally with cooking spray. Place in oven and bake for 7 minutes. Turn and bake an additional 5-7 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- I served these with a Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce I purchased from Trader Joe's but may also use Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!