Ka-ching Spaghetti BakeFrom notyourmomma 1 year ago
- 1 box angel hair spaghetti (11 oz dry) shopping list
- 1 lb. dry curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 12 ounces of softened cream cheese shopping list
- one bunch of green onions shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs. of ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped green peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp of salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp of pepper shopping list
- 1 jar of favorite marinara, I used basil and mushroom shopping list
- 6 ounces of grated parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Boil spaghetti, drain.
- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream and cream cheese together in food processor.
- Stir in green onions.
- Brown the ground beef, onions, and green peppers over medium heat, drain fat.
- Mix in sauce with the meat mix.
- Layer half of the cooked spaghetti in the bottom of a deep lasagna pan.
- Top with the cheese mixture.
- Layer the rest of the spaghetti over cheese layer.
- Top with meat sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, Cover with foil and refrigerate
- Cook 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!