Pickled Turkey PaniniFrom mommyluvs2cook 3 years ago
- 2 slices of white bread shopping list
- tsp. hot and spicy mayo (or mayo mixed with either chili sauce or chipotle sauce) shopping list
- tsp. cherry preserves shopping list
- 3 or 4 slices thin turkey shopping list
- 4 basil leaves shopping list
- 1 hot dill pickle (0r regular if you can't find them) sliced thin shopping list
- 1 hot pickled cherry pepper sliced shopping list
- 1 green onion, white and green parts, cut into one inch pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the mayo and cherry preserves together and spread over a slice of bread. Layer the turkey, dill pickle, hot pickle peppers then sliced green onions. Grill on a panini press. Hope you like!! I did!!
The Cookmommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!