Tater-tot CasseroleFrom cinnamongal 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef. season with salt & pepper.
- Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
- In a greased casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture & cream soup.
- Top mixture with tater tots.
- Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown.
- Remove from oven & top with cheese, return to oven until melted.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!