Raspberry ClafoutisFrom luisascatering 1 year ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons organic sugar shopping list
- pinch of sea salt shopping list
- 3 large cage free eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons whole organic milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 pints organic raspberries (3 cups) shopping list
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter a 9-inch gratin dish. In a bowl, whisk the flour, sugar and a pinch of salt. Whisk in the eggs, butter and lemon zest until smooth. Add the milk and whisk until light and very smooth, about 3 minutes. Pour the batter into the gratin dish and top with the raspberries.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until the clafoutis is set and golden (it puffs up then deflates a bit after taking out of oven). Let cool slightly. Dust with confectioners' sugar, cut into wedges and serve warm.