Strawberry Banana BreadFrom midgelet 1 year ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup white or brown sugar shopping list
- 3 large ripe bananas shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt shopping list
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat sugar, bananas, eggs, vanilla extract, yogurt in another large bowl.
- Beat just to mix, the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the berries
- Pour the mixture into a well greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Place some sliced strawberries over top of loaf
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 60 minutes.
- Note: tastes best as do all banana breads, when wrapped and sliced and served the following day